atoprak
10+ year member

Istanbul
Hi,

My current system as follows,

HU Pioneer Deh-P6000

Amp JL Audio A4300

Spk Pioneer TSA-1682s (2 sets)...

I have no subwoofer and if I get a little more base than the current speaker sets, I wonw add the sub.... (... possibly.. anyway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) ...

Now the current system gives "fine" sound ... but I have decreased the gains of the amp very much ... the pioneers can provide 50rms... but the amp provides 75 .... and the quality of the speakers are a little low in compare to amp ...

I want to upgrade my current system and replace the speakers... first I want to go for a component system for front doors (with deadening for sure.... ) ...

I have some options in my mind but there is no where to listen and compare this speakers in my country...

The current models in my mind as follows,

DLS R6

Hertz HSK 165

Morel Tempo 6

Helix e136

Both herz and morel models are above 100rms... so I may have some problem to feed them... but I have heard that JL audio amps are pretty at providing above specs powers... I definetly need user experience with this amp and matched component systems...

I listen all kinds of music except HardRock, Heavy Metal ....

What do you think... ?

you may add some options to my list as well but please keep in mind the price range (up to my shortlist....) ...

Thank you.

Those are all high end brand comps but i have never heard any of them so i cant say from experience but you cant go wrong with any of them.

it is good to hear that my short list is ok.

However I have a doubt that my amp can deliver enough power for Morel and Hertz ... Also I would like to know that if I move one of the model in the list, I am going to get more base or not in compare to my current Pioneers ...

it is good to hear that my short list is ok.

However I have a doubt that my amp can deliver enough power for Morel and Hertz ... Also I would like to know that if I move one of the model in the list, I am going to get more base or not in compare to my current Pioneers ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.