Component front stage upgrade!

Participant count
  • Participant list

caddysmack22

Festus
I running a pair of alpine type s components the sound ok. I want more though! I want something that is going to sound better with better power handling. I was looking at a 3way set from precision power don't know how the sound tho? Ps I will be running this active! And don't wanna spend over 300$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed Silver Flute 6.5's and Seas Prestige tweeters ($150 shipped from Madisound) and they sound freaking amazing. Make sure you deaden doors properly.

Do research on them, it'll talk for itself.

Right on! I just ordered the mids 60$ shipped and my buddy and I traded some hertz tweets for Gta 5 lol. So hoping this will be a good combo! Now I just gotta pull the door panels back off and deaden the **** out of the doors.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Never even heard of silver flute! But thanks !

Right on! I just ordered the mids 60$ shipped and my buddy and I traded some hertz tweets for Gta 5 lol. So hoping this will be a good combo! Now I just gotta pull the door panels back off and deaden the **** out of the doors.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Never even heard of silver flute! But thanks !

Let me know if you need help, PM me or quote me or something

I just installed Silver Flute 6.5's and Seas Prestige tweeters ($150 shipped from Madisound) and they sound freaking amazing. Make sure you deaden doors properly.
Do research on them, it'll talk for itself.
Looks like a great setup for mids/tweets..May grab some for chits and giggles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.