component choices

kanazteck261
10+ year member

NJ
looking at cdt's EF-61CFi/25, boston proseries components, and also the Image Dynamics CXS6

i listen to mostly hip hop...i am more interested in sound quality as a whole than gettin real low, they will be definately be amped (looking at hifonics Nemesis NX600) just wondering how they compare because i havent had a chance to listen to the ids or cdts

thanks in advance

If You Are Looking For Sound Quality Then Go With Focal, And Use An Eclipse Amp

I Have Both For Sale If You Need Some. But Seriously, Hifonics For Sound Guality?????????????????????

Please never ever again recommend Audioshit. Thank you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'd for the Pro's personally. I had them, I loved them, and they handled ungodly amounts of power. 2nd choice would be the ID's.

Will be good enough for now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif Pro's can handle some damn power......before long they'll be begging you to give them more. But if you have it already, go ahead and run it and see what you think.

If You Are Looking For Sound Quality Then Go With Focal, And Use An Eclipse AmpI Have Both For Sale If You Need Some. But Seriously, Hifonics For Sound Guality?????????????????????

So that Eclipse amp has better sound quality than the Hifonics, huh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.