SOLD complete system for sale: kicker, alpine, hifonics, biabias ported box=150dB's

ttsquared100
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
the south
I have for sale

--4 12" Kicker CVR's

--Alpine CDA-9827 also have A-bus cable...for ipod hook-up

(used for a 2 months, always used remote, no fast food grease on it)

--Hifonics BX1500D

--Ported box 36hz carpeted

--Clarion VRX610 TV h/u

everything works perfectly...looking to get something new to play with

placed in some local competitions...you can have the trophies to if u want em lol...

easy 150dB's

Willing to trade for:

--RE subs: 2 12" or 1 15"XXX

--MMATS amp/Orion 2500D/Mojo amp

--pioneer or alpine in dash tv h/u

--Rims

kicker says they have like 600w RMS...800Wpeak... i get 375ish to each one and the result is **** loud...i would recomend a bx1000D for 2 subs...but without a doubt u can use a 1500W amp...power doesnt distort speakers...if you turn them up to loud past their limit they distort and blow....actually the more and more i think about it i kinda wanna keep the amp cause im gonna get a XXX 15" so im willing to work out a deal with the subs let me know what you think...

they are really tough subs and will last a while...i just dont have any trunk space thats why im gettin a new system

ipod thing is like 3 bucks...what headunit do you have...like alpine i have the abus adapter then it goes into an RCA...and at the end of the RCA its a 1/8inch plug like headphones...u can get at radioshack or anything...and then just program an auxilary input to you headunit...it would be stupid to just ship a little wire when it would be easier for you to go buy one

OH, i thought it was the ipod controller adapter. The one that is usually like $80-100 or so (kca-420i) i think. Thanks anyways...also keep in mind i have an orion 2500 sitting around in origianl box if ur interested in the future. peace

NG

yea sorry bout the confusion...pm me with a price on the orion...although i think it might be overkill for one 15" XXX but if i got it i would eventually upgrade to 2 12XXX

somebody newbie must want an alarm setting off...system...people will know your comming from miles away...150s!!!!!!!!!h/u and everything in one transaction...

yea they also get them wholesale prices and have deals shipping...thats the only reason i got em so high...ill let em go for ebay prices plus shipping i think thats fair...

bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif nobody interested in anything??? sold the alpine btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.