Comp D vs Comp R

Participant count
  • Participant list

Caddac

Toronto
So what do you guys think about these two Kicker lines? I can get the 8" Comp R for $30 more than the 8" Comp D but is it worth it? Do any of you guys have any experience with either of these and if so, what did you think?

I'm going to be using a single sub paired with a PPI i650.1 mono amp (650w @4ohms) in a sealed box that I'm building to fit in my center console. I'm not looking to blow the skirts off of any ladies near by, I'm just looking to add the sub to increase clarity when I crank my stereo a bit with the top down. With that in mind, I'd prefer to not spend over $200 on the sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
what happened to the type r? if possible get something else.
To get the Type R here in Canada, I'd be paying over $250. I'm not looking to melt face, I just want some bass for clarity when having the soft top down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.