Coming soon to Audio Technix - Due in stock late August

We have accounts with FedEx, UPS, and USPS. We mainly ship USPS and UPS. For UPS order off the website for USPS shipping go to eBay.
Yeah, I was on the website and was going to get some 12g wire and the shipping was half the price of the wire... Only reason I posted that up man... Would like to get some more stuff but shipping is killer. Maybe start doing some free shipping codes or something?

Yeah, I was on the website and was going to get some 12g wire and the shipping was half the price of the wire... Only reason I posted that up man... Would like to get some more stuff but shipping is killer. Maybe start doing some free shipping codes or something?
Shipping with UPS is always at least $10-$14 depending on location no matter how small the order is. Check out our eBay store Power Wire, Twisted Wear items in AudioTechnix2010 store on eBay! we ship most items on eBay with USPS so shipping will most likely be cheaper on eBay than the website (this mainly applies for the smaller wire orders because they are shipped in flat rate envelopes). You can also email Sales@AudioTechnix.com for the best rate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date