Coming soon to Audio Technix - Due in stock late August

whats the progress?
im a little anxious to get mine, ive got some work that needs to be done soon.

It will be delivered to me within the hour hopefully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

my finals work is in full tilt, and there is a lot of it to get done in a short order. im down to like 17 days before my first state final.
30 days for my deadline so im chilling for this week. ive been in way over my head with datelines and i still have a show on the 8th. Good luck with your shiz bro. If you need any 4 chans or 8s hit me uppers

our house has worked pretty closely with coleman a couple times, we have AT swag all over the place.
well. put a fire under his buttox for steekers. he blames the people that pack it but he is their boss he can get me a roll of vynl...

also coleman this wire is pretty hot around the club now. need some reallllllyyy short test runs of ofc to show them. and cards. and well. you know

ditto on that. ill ahve all my wire for sale shortly for this lol
ill probably tuck all mine back for when i need to do a car for a friend...

and i think im going to be building up my GF's gmc terrain for a little street 1 car with a single 8...

see if i can hurt some feelings with it... but ill probably put all AT stuff in that one since it will probably pull a lot of eyes...

Stickers......WTF are those.....
Been a year and I still havent seen any...lol.
Pretty much everyone else has //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Next time you order I will make sure some get thrown in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date