Come to me, all ye troubled souls, and i shalt set you free!

Yeah, I get it. WCC is not to the liking of most people here, but as a businessman, I need to have something for everyone. Otherwise, I would starve as a businessman if I just had the high end stuff that only a few select can actually afford. That's just smart business.

But I never said that I can't get the high end stuff. I was only asked what I carry.

Yeah, I get it. WCC is not to the liking of most people here, but as a businessman, I need to have something for everyone. Otherwise, I would starve as a businessman if I just had the high end stuff that only a few select can actually afford. That's just smart business.
But I never said that I can't get the high end stuff. I was only asked what I carry.
I get that. Depends on your area on what to sell. Some places can get away with nothing but high end German stuff.

What can you get?

I get that. Depends on your area on what to sell. Some places can get away with nothing but high end German stuff. What can you get?
Anything you want! Some stuff would have to be special order, and some stuff would have to be special order customized. It all depends on your needs. But I always make sure I get you the best deal possible. And if I can't get you the best deal possible, I'll refer you to someone who can, free of charge.

Anything you want! Some stuff would have to be special order, and some stuff would have to be special order customized. It all depends on your needs. But I always make sure I get you the best deal possible. And if I can't get you the best deal possible, I'll refer you to someone who can, free of charge.
You mean ordered from eBay? You have to have a contract to get stuff, you have to b a dealer

Try and remember that I have an auto dealer's license. That means anything automotive, I can get, whether it's factory or aftermarket. My dealer license grants me that privilege.
Oh? You might want to double check that.

Call up DD and try to get dealer pricing. Or anyone for that matter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

atd_pro_2013

atd_pro_2013
Bentleyville, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
adulbrich