Come to me, all ye troubled souls, and i shalt set you free!

Hey there,

I have been installing car audio systems since 1994 (yeah, I'm an old guy), and I know everything there is to know about system builds, car audio electronics, and more. I'm finally celebrating the grand opening of my own car audio business, so I'm using my knowledge of that to assist you in your needs as well.

So if you need any assistance with your build, we can chat, or conversate, or whatever means you wish to do so.

Please be kind, rewind!

Peace!

Hey there,
I have been installing car audio systems since 1994 (yeah, I'm an old guy), and I know everything there is to know about system builds, car audio electronics, and more. I'm finally celebrating the grand opening of my own car audio business, so I'm using my knowledge of that to assist you in your needs as well.

So if you need any assistance with your build, we can chat, or conversate, or whatever means you wish to do so.

Please be kind, rewind!

Peace!
Post pic of all the builds you have done

I sure will! I just started this business 2 days ago, so I don't have any yet, but once I get rolling, I certainly will.
I believe he meant all the builds you've done ever, and if I can give you some advice, don't say that you know it all, because new things come everyday.

I wish I had pics of previous builds, but I don't. I know that sounds like an excuse, but trust me it's not. I certainly will posts pics from this day forward.

Yeah, technology does change, but a smart person would keep their knowledge keen on technology changes. Know what I mean?

I wish I had pics of previous builds, but I don't. I know that sounds like an excuse, but trust me it's not. I certainly will posts pics from this day forward.
Yeah, technology does change, but a smart person would keep their knowledge keen on technology changes. Know what I mean?
What do you carry?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

atd_pro_2013

atd_pro_2013
Bentleyville, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
adulbrich