Coleman from CT sounds dead

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
This is so disrespectful. This actually hurts to know people actually say these things. You do not know Coleman. My brother was the best. He was not a theft or any of these things you’re trying to make him out to be. You do not know my family and no my father is not literally in federal prison.
**** off with your gas lighting. Had he not done the things we said, why would we be saying it along with hundreds, if not thousands, of others? Maybe he was a good person to your family, but that doesn't exempt someone from all the shit they did.

Was your father convicted (pled guilty) of tax evasion or not?

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Hi amelia, sorry for the loss of your brother. Pay no attention to the statements made in speculation, heresay, or folks outright just not knowing the person they speak badly of. I hope you find future spiritual peace in the memories you and your family have of your brother and not the bull$hit here.
None of the facts posted were speculation or "heresay" (see: hearsay) like you claim while you virtue signal like a clown.

Is Ted Bundy now a wholesome great person because he's dead? Death does not exempt you from the truth about your life.

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
None of the facts posted were speculation or "heresay" (see: hearsay) like you claim while you virtue signal like a clown.

Is Ted Bundy now a wholesome great person because he's dead? Death does not exempt you from the truth about your life.
Chill On the name calling dude.

simple ask.. would you want a group that you weren’t popular with being the ones to trash your legacy based on limited or narrow scope of knowledge about you. I doubt it...did you hang out with him, hang out with his family, anything like that. I doubt that too.

A

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Chill On the name calling dude.

simple ask.. would you want a group that you weren’t popular with being the ones to trash your legacy based on limited or narrow scope of knowledge about you. I doubt it...did you hang out with him, hang out with his family, anything like that. I doubt that too.

A
I wouldn't care, I'd be dead. I also wouldn't have a ton of people who hated me for scamming them and stealing from them. I'm also not a coke addict. If I ever act like he did and then I died, you have my okay (not that you need it) to state the truth.

For the third time, no one is exempt from the truth.

How about you answer the question, do we not talk about the shit Ted Bundy did because he's dead now? **** your double standards you wannabe.

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
If something happened to you (and i definitely don’t wish that) I bet your family and friends would appreciate that Someone else wasn’t out in the electronic space spewing dirt, old news and generalization that your family knows didn’t mark your life.

C’mon dude Ted buddy. A laughable comparison.

ReflectingX

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 7, 2019
I knew your brother, and helped him out many times in the course of his businesses and even long before them. In fact, we had some plans moving forward that would have been extremely interesting in the coming years. This very forum back in 2005 or so was when we ran into each other again and started our friendship for the second time.

I say this because I want you to understand what I am about to say. The internet is both great and terrible at the same time. By giving this guy your time and effort (or anyone else posting and being negative because that is their sole purpose) you only give them their 2 seconds of "fame". Just let it go and walk away. Your brother would have done this. He would have made a single post then just moved on. There is no need to argue as people like this can not in anyway see anything but what they want to. So, just let them live their life and be "that" person. We all know the truth about him and who he honestly was.

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
Its unfortunately that he is no longer around, but the side his family saw and what he did to thousands of enthusiasts in the car audio forums are 2 very different sides of the same person. Just because he was a brother with all of the qualities stated here by others, doesn't excuse what he did. He ripped people off on these very forums, there are threads and posts to prove it.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I wonder if he was killed in Mexico.

(Check out the pic thread to really get that joke)

Last edited:

woodlandstx

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 25, 2019
Spring
This is really creepy. I was looking up his family name to contact the father due to his younger brother harassing a family member and find this and more! The Internet is a treasure trove. Amelia, your younger brother who is 15 is harassing a family member in a VERY BAD way. He will end up like Coleman due to karma, because he is in the same path as him. You need to get your dad and mom involve and tell your young brother to stop harassing other kids and be kind person. To confirm someone's comment on the family history, it begins with the father. https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdtx/pr/man-pleads-guilty-tax-evasion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds