Coilovers...

mazdamiata002.jpg

The miata.

The coilovers?
KSport Kontrol Pro's run around $800-$1000 depending on the car.

Install + alignment is probably going to run you $250-400 at a good shop that knows their stuff.
Wow, that's pricey. I got my Megan Coil Over Damper kit for 950 from a dealer and installed for $100 but the same dealer. Sadly, because of my accident all that money literally went to waste. Insurance only gave me $100 for it and it was only 2 months old, such bullshit.

Looks very nice on your ride though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, that's pricey. I got my Megan Coil Over Damper kit for 950 from a dealer and installed for $100 but the same dealer. Sadly, because of my accident all that money literally went to waste. Insurance only gave me $100 for it and it was only 2 months old, such bullshit.
Looks very nice on your ride though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Also consider my location. When I was in S. GA, things were a LOT cheaper. But Tampa has a high cost of living, translating into high costs.

Also, I had custom camber, and toe dialed in with the install.

Ah gotcha. I didn't have to deal with any cambers. Also forgot to mention your rims are unique, haven't seen them at all, though your car sorta looks like an E class benz from the side with the rims. I can honestly see someone mocking the rims and putting it on a car and looking very stupid...yours looks quite nice. I find it hard to find some rims that dont have much spacing between them and still looking good.

For the exhaust upgrade, are you looking to get loud?

Ah gotcha. I didn't have to deal with any cambers. Also forgot to mention your rims are unique, haven't seen them at all, though your car sorta looks like an E class benz from the side with the rims. I can honestly see someone mocking the rims and putting it on a car and looking very stupid...yours looks quite nice. I find it hard to find some rims that dont have much spacing between them and still looking good.
For the exhaust upgrade, are you looking to get loud?

No. No loud tones for me outside the car.

I've got the parts, just haven't bolted them up. New mandrel bent y-pipe, new cat and an Apex'i WS2 ceremic coated cat back.

My cat is rusted through, my Y-pipe flex section is virtually gone, and my muffler is destroyed... I'm just replacing everything except the headers, as they are still within spec. I listened to a LOT of sound clips before going with the WS2, and it sounds very similar to stock below 3300rpm. And since most of my driving is city, I rarely go above.

I looked a LONG time before settling on those wheels. I wanted high offset 9.5" wheels for the rear (so I didn't have to run a spacer) and I was tired of the chrome. I saw these wheels on a VW forum, and fell in love.

I wasn't going for the VIP look, but I get a lot of attention from the tuner guys for having something 'VIP that isn't a lex or infiniti'.

Those look much better than chrome. Personally I think a loud exhaust gets annoying after a while...even on the freeway if you're doing 80 I'm sure your rpm is under 3300. I'm debating whether or not to do exhaust on my ride since I do a lot of freeway driving and I dont want anything that is loud to the point where its annoying at a constant rpm.

Picture051.jpg

Kicker Hyperflex getting ready to go in...

1/0 back to distribution blocks for a pair of 4 ga.

Stinger battery terminals to match up to my Stinger SP1000.

I'm not going to be running a massive amount of power, so it should all work out fine.

RCA's are Stinger Expert's... but they're already in the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Loud3

5,000+ posts
Pay me, *****.
Loud3
Sin City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date