Coilovers...

looking good man..... put my K-sports on 2 weekends ago...

P1010163.jpg

Been thinking about putting some coilovers on my Mazda3 next summer. How do you like those K-Sports? I want something that will tighten up the handling a bit, but don't want to sacrifice the ride too much. I'll also be doing strut braces, sway bars, etc.

Nice stance on the Max. Don't like the wheels though. Never was into dishes, and those look like they'd rub a lot.

K-Sports are notorious for having 'track ride quality', as in not very good for daily drivers. But it varies from application to application. The VDub guys LOVE their Kontrol Pro version... but Kontrol Pro's get a LOT of hate on the Maxima forums.

I'd find someone with a 3 that's rocked the KSports and find the opinion.

I love my KSports, but I was looking for a stiffer suspension setup.

My wheels don't rub at all. A LOT of measuring went on before the wheels were ordered. They couldn't have been any better as far as fitment is concerned. I can dial in 0 camber up front, and not touch anything even on sharp turns. I run -1.3 camber right now with no problems.

And Hebrew, your accord is looking VERY nice. Great stance, love the choice in wheels and tint really sets it off!

every time you post a pic of your car I get a boner:fyi:
Thank you. I think? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

It's nice to see people appreciate all the time I have spent dialing everything in on this project.

Thank you. I think? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

It's nice to see people appreciate all the time I have spent dialing everything in on this project.
meh...it looks really good

I don't usually like larger rims on a car, but that ride height with that rim and size look really good

looking good man..... put my K-sports on 2 weekends ago...
P1010163.jpg

Shoulda contacted me, I'm selling a megan coil over damper kit for cheap and having only 1200 miles on it....but i guess its my fault, I never posted anything FS till just a couple days ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

6th gen ftw!

meh...it looks really good
I don't usually like larger rims on a car, but that ride height with that rim and size look really good

I occasionally wish I had gone with smaller/wider wheels... Maybe my next set of wheels will be smaller. My one complaint about the maxima, is the suspension is so poorly designed that if I went any lower, I'd be snapping factory parts.

Juice setup is almost complete. Just waiting on my batteries and hose to come in. 24v setup FTW.

l_3ba0cf57dee96b68030b019e3189ff89.jpg

here is my ride with tein coilovers on kyb agx shocks. rides like a lumber wagon thats rusted. i hate the ride on it but it looks good so its all good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Loud3

5,000+ posts
Pay me, *****.
Loud3
Sin City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date