CMAX

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I'm running a 120 large cell cmax atm .I just had a guy try to trade me a sleeve of the small cell and everything to make it for some amps I have.it would save my quite a bit of money . I don't see it being a problem beings they are the same voltage but will it be a problem if I run the large and small cell together just in separate banks obviously ? Also what kinda voltage would i be looking for on a sleeve ? . Ik I won't be able to tell if all the cells are good without taking it apart but wondering if there's like a general voltage for them to tell if they are good or bad... TIA!!

Assuming they're resting around the same voltage I'd think you'd be OK to run both banks in parallel. No way to tell if you have a bad cell without pulling apart the bank and testing each individually.

Assuming they're resting around the same voltage I'd think you'd be OK to run both banks in parallel. No way to tell if you have a bad cell without pulling apart the bank and testing each individually.
That's was my thought on it .ik they have different c ratings and the small cell would prolly be doing alot of the work but I'd think it would be ok .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...