Classic high end equipment. Throwback!

The guys over at SMD don't mind throwing their money away, maybe you'll fit in better over there. You still haven't answered why a Zapco under-performed on a dyno and why it would be better than a Taramps, Orion or SAE.

This is a car
The guys over at SMD don't mind throwing their money away, maybe you'll fit in better over there. You still haven't answered why a Zapco under-performed on a dyno and why it would be better than a Taramps, Orion or SAE.
This is the FIRST car audio forum that appears in a google search. I would hope there are people here that are involved in high end car audio.

I ran a precision power pc2350 for a long time as my sub amp. Beautiful amplifier, but it was old school (Before they sold out) and it pulled tons of power. I ran an Xtant amplifier also on my door speakers at the same time. Loved those amps, but I overpaid for both of them for the wattage I was getting. That is as high end as I got before just going for watts per dollar performance.

This is a car

I'm not sure that was a complete sentence.

I ran a precision power pc2350 for a long time as my sub amp. Beautiful amplifier, but it was old school (Before they sold out) and it pulled tons of power. I ran an Xtant amplifier also on my door speakers at the same time. Loved those amps, but I overpaid for both of them for the wattage I was getting. That is as high end as I got before just going for watts per dollar performance.
Precision Power was at 1 time a real good company.
What door speakers did u have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...