Classic high end equipment. Throwback!

If u dont mind me asking were u a dealer at one time? Did u own a stereo shop in the past?
Just a collector.. at onetime I was probably in the top 10 in the US now maybe still in the top 100 ..since I started selling off my collection.. I believe ADS made the speakers for PPI they are very high end I don’t remember all the models anymore but the number 355 comes to mind they are 5 1/4 components

Some of my throwback Alpine...
4291593E-9FD3-45A3-90E5-7E32C0C345D9.jpeg

Not a dealer, but I know allot about old school car audio. Alot of people are afraid to use old school PPI and Orion. I prefer the PPI PC power class and the Orion HCCA R series wicked sound quality and hits really hard. These amps are beasts. over 20 years old and still running strong, show me other amps that will last that long. Can't say enough about these amps.

Not a dealer, but I know allot about old school car audio. Alot of people are afraid to use old school PPI and Orion. I prefer the PPI PC power class and the Orion HCCA R series wicked sound quality and hits really hard. These amps are beasts. over 20 years old and still running strong, show me other amps that will last that long. Can't say enough about these amps.
Yea it was real nice stuff.

How much money u figure u put in over the years
I couldn’t imagine it’s a hobby like collecting cars . You only live once so enjoy it while you can tomorrow is never promised . Right now I’m at the point I’m ready to thin down my collections mainly to make them more enjoyable instead of a burden . I want to bring my car collection from about 40 to about 10 so I can enjoy the ones I have left . No one really needs 40 vehicles lol

How much money u figure u put in over the years
I couldn’t imagine it’s a hobby like collecting cars . You only live once so enjoy it while you can tomorrow is never promised . Right now I’m at the point I’m ready to thin down my collections mainly to make them more enjoyable instead of a burden . I want to bring my car collection from about 40 to about 10 so I can enjoy the ones I have left . No one really needs 40 vehicles lol
God bless u man. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...