Class A/B high power amps for subs

But, how will you get a good quality amp at 500 / 600 USD rated at 2400 W RMS at 1 ohm load.
I got one off this site. Granted, it blew up quickly lol There are plenty amps at that power level, including SQ 2200D ($429 brand new shipped) that can be had at 500-600 price point. I got mine for $500. There's also a large used market. Essentially, it's not hard.

But, how will you get a good quality amp at 500 / 600 USD rated at 2400 W RMS at 1 ohm load.
Welcome to the big boys.

Amplifiers - SSA STORE

browse around bro, plenty of choices to pick from thats very high quality built and its much more efficient and less of a power hog then fosgates. Check out the subs too. These are just a few of the many good competition level quality stuff out there.

Most of these amps are proven to be half ohm wiring stable too for daily purposes.

Both of you are just too helpful. This is exactly what helped me. Not. I've got a Chinese made Arc. Is that like middle of the barrel Chinese garbage? Just want to make sure I understand the rating system here. Maybe our Chinese fridges needed to be swapped for American or Korean ones?

This is exactly the kind of nonsense that makes people not want to ask questions.

I understand RF's price is on the higher side; but the RF setups (Mono amp+SW) I've heard sounded pretty amazing. In some cases, it does justify the price tag.
If you really look at RF amps, efficiency, real world power, lack of a decent crossover, lack of a gain knob(boost only), no phase shift control... They are far behind. The subs are pure garbage covered up in useless plastic. Weak overweight soft parts, no excursion..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.