Class A amp?

make sure you pm me before you put them up for sale. I wish I knew more about the class A amps, I just don't have personal experiance with them. I have heard good things though

I doubt you would be able to tell the difference in a car environment but who knows.

They run hotter and draw more current if they are indeed fully class A, but have yet to see one built for 12v. (note not saying there arent any, just have yet to see one)

make sure you pm me before you put them up for sale. I wish I knew more about the class A amps, I just don't have personal experiance with them. I have heard good things though
No way I'm selling my amps! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Got a couple of the class a amps coming for another car but I will have to do a switch I think. That will be the best way to tell, just don't know if it is worth the time. I have heard great things though.

I doubt you would be able to tell the difference in a car environment but who knows.
They run hotter and draw more current if they are indeed fully class A, but have yet to see one built for 12v. (note not saying there arent any, just have yet to see one)
Yes they will def. draw more current

don't waste your time imo...your only going to see more current draw and I doubt you will hear much of a difference in sound if any at all.

What amplifier is it ?

There's only one true, pure class A amplifier for car audio......HSS Fidelity.

Everything else is a standard class A/B amplifier. Some have a higher bias, but most are just labeled class A for marketing purposes.

As to the original question.....no one has yet to demonstrate the ability to hear a difference between amplifier topology.

What amplifier is it ?
There's only one true, pure class A amplifier for car audio......HSS Fidelity.

Everything else is a standard class A/B amplifier. Some have a higher bias, but most are just labeled class A for marketing purposes.

As to the original question.....no one has yet to demonstrate the ability to hear a difference between amplifier topology.
squeak has spoken:bowdown://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

It is a Critical Mass class A. So they say. It is new and I am gonna try it in another car. Just thought I would swap for a minute if it was worth it. My amp rack is a simple design that would make it easy.
done1.jpg
[/img]

By topology, you mean? Mathematical difference? Is this relevant? Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean, Squeak. Are you implying that one amplifier does not have tonal differences from another? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

By topology, you mean? Mathematical difference? Is this relevant? Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean, Squeak. Are you implying that one amplifier does not have tonal differences from another? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
If you dont know what topology means you shouldnt be in this discussion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.