Clarion DRZ9255 PICS... WTFBBQOMG!

I read the link before and I saw that it had 4 adjustable outputs.. I thought that was good but I dont particularly like my alpine deck's adjustments so I figured it wouldnt be that great...

is that what you were refering to?

I read the link before and I saw that it had 4 adjustable outputs.. I thought that was good but I dont particularly like my alpine deck's adjustments so I figured it wouldnt be that great...
is that what you were refering to?
Yeah, now that I think about it I guess you're totally right, who would want to have amazing SQ and the ability to go active off the deck anyways? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif STFU n00b

na thats not what I meant...

I havent heard that much about that upcoming clarion deck, and last yr I bought an alpine 9830 only to be disapointed with it...

so what are the adjustments for the xover points... meaning in what increments do they change...

I can get a good deal, authorized, on one, but I want to hear one first to see how much better (if any?) it would sound than my 8250. It is a gorgeous deck though.

...I havent heard that much about that upcoming clarion deck...
Upcoming deck? This deck has been out for over a year...

...so what are the adjustments for the xover points... meaning in what increments do they change...
I gave you a link, click it & download the manual...[/QUOTE]

awesome a nice deck that isnt fold down to insert cd. My dream come true. Too bad i just spent 180 on my deck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

man soo expensive and u didnt get MP3 with it i be ****ed

Once you get serious about SQ, you'll no longer want many MP3's. Sounds like ass when you have a stereo that can easily reveal all the flaws in the source material.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.