clamping audiopipe 3000D

Clipped and unclipped signals are the root of the issue with these cheap amps.
In regards to the bold part trust uneducated people. Makes perfect sense. I guess the clown that says his Pyle 5500 watt amp for $67 is better than AP.
Uneducated people Only people I trust about car audio use the principal trial and err. I would light a pyle amp on fire don't try to put words in my mouth. I have never ran a scope on any amp I have ever owned out of the 100 and something amps. There is one reason why, I have never owned 2 of the same amps that ever performed exactly the same and I didn't care. I don't nut hug any company I buy amp if it doesn't do what I want it to do I sell it. Just because there is alot of people on the forums that read alot of post doesn't make them educated. It just means they read alot of half *** information. Right now I'm running a sd 8k before that was a ss 10k,ss 6500d, orion 2500d, ap3000d,2 aq2200s. I can keep going get the point never had a problem with ap amps sold 3 of them after using them there still running. I have had more problems with big name amps that alot of people swear by rf,aq,mtx,jl,phoenix gold old school way before rival, soundstream ref 500s. To sum it up if you like the amp run it if you don't like it don't. It seems alot of people like to argue down to little technicalities when they have no real proof besides my 3000 watt amp costed $1000 so it has to be better and there has to be a reason besides someone just bent me over a table.

Uneducated people Only people I trust about car audio use the principal trial and err. I would light a pyle amp on fire don't try to put words in my mouth. I have never ran a scope on any amp I have ever owned out of the 100 and something amps. There is one reason why, I have never owned 2 of the same amps that ever performed exactly the same and I didn't care. I don't nut hug any company I buy amp if it doesn't do what I want it to do I sell it. Just because there is alot of people on the forums that read alot of post doesn't make them educated. It just means they read alot of half *** information. Right now I'm running a sd 8k before that was a ss 10k,ss 6500d, orion 2500d, ap3000d,2 aq2200s. I can keep going get the point never had a problem with ap amps sold 3 of them after using them there still running. I have had more problems with big name amps that alot of people swear by rf,aq,mtx,jl,phoenix gold old school way before rival, soundstream ref 500s. To sum it up if you like the amp run it if you don't like it don't. It seems alot of people like to argue down to little technicalities when they have no real proof besides my 3000 watt amp costed $1000 so it has to be better and there has to be a reason besides someone just bent me over a table.

Preach

Preach

Audiopipe does rated, it seems none of the bench testers can supply the current to get them to do rated power though. They are rated at 14 volts. this has been said time and time again, Y U NO COMPRENDE? You guys just hate that people can get the same power you can for 1/4 the price.

And Disturbed471985 or whatever. You drive a saturn brah, how can you hate on audiopipe? Thats like the cheapest car manufacturer out there, GTFO with your slow plastic ****.

If I can ask just a question. Why would listing amps you have owned and used relevant? Not insulting what you said just asking is all.

I can list mine, but we would be here for a very very long time lol.

With that said, after finals I may have to snag one and test and help put some of the floating rumors down. I have seen a few scoped at shows but that won't matter as I do not have pictures or video proof which this forum thinks you have to have.

If I can ask just a question. Why would listing amps you have owned and used relevant? Not insulting what you said just asking is all.
I can list mine, but we would be here for a very very long time lol.

With that said, after finals I may have to snag one and test and help put some of the floating rumors down. I have seen a few scoped at shows but that won't matter as I do not have pictures or video proof which this forum thinks you have to have.
Just to say that I could afford to buy another amp besides a ap3000 I didn't even put a dent in the amps I have owned Just the last couple monthe's lol. If the amp does what it is intended for then why hate it.

Just to say that I could afford to buy another amp besides a ap3000 I didn't even put a dent in the amps I have owned Just the last couple monthe's lol. If the amp does what it is intended for then why hate it.
My view on the AP amps is just that. They do what they are intended for the narrow market they were intended for. If you follow that haha.

My view on the AP amps is just that. They do what they are intended for the narrow market they were intended for. If you follow that haha.
You should buy my AP1500 thats up for grabs right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

You should buy my AP1500 thats up for grabs right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
I want to test the 3k with pictures and video to help put things in perspective. I pretty much know the results, but depending on how that goes over on here I may pick up a few other amps that are always starting disagreements.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to test the 3k with pictures and video to help put things in perspective. I pretty much know the results, but depending on how that goes over on here I may pick up a few other amps that are always starting disagreements.
i'm def awaiting this... too much half ass talk around here, with everyones opinions getting thrown in the mix... lets get some cold, hard facts.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Who actually maintains 14.4v constantly or even 14+? and if your on a budget amp I doubt you have much for electrical.
the vast majority of amps out there are rated at 14.4 ... not saying i agree with it, just saying, thats part of the industry

i'm def awaiting this... too much half ass talk around here, with everyones opinions getting thrown in the mix... lets get some cold, hard facts.

It will be a bit for that. I have to finish my truck and get stuff done for finals. After finals I'm going to take a week off of everything all together. I'm ready for some down time. I have been so busy lately it is just ridiculous. I have no free time until I sleep.

it would be nice to have a reference of what amps and head units do at 12 and and maybe have them scoped to find out when distortion occurs.
scoping them would make for a mude point tho, as the same exact amp or HU will clip at different points, in different cars

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.