clamping audiopipe 3000D

Im with u on everything u say up there but the bold part.. ap3000 .5 daily?? I will pay for proof. I think u meant 2ohm and it was just a typing error but if you meant .5ohm then. My money offer stands
I was talking about the AP1500 -- sorry. The ap3k can handle a strapped 1 ohm load, assuming you keep your voltage up. Though I wouldn't risk it

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

can i see??? a friend of mine was sponsored by AP, and both of his 3ks put out more than rated.
This. I've seen clamp tests showing the ap putting out something along the lines of 2800w @ 3.2 ohms on 13v

Not a clue. Pretty sure the post didnt say.

Irrelevant. The higher the ohm load the more efficient it is. The question isnt what it does at 4.5 ohms. Its if the amp does rated at 1 ohm.
It's not meant to be played at 1 ohm, so the question is if it does rated at 2.

It's not meant to be played at 1 ohm, so the question is if it does rated at 2.
Im not sure what its rated at. Ive been seeing conflicting specs. Some say its rated for 1500@4, some say 1800@4, some say 2000@4 and 3000@2. Almost all other sites are conflicting on the ratings as well.

AUDIOPIPE Mono Class-D 3000W Amplifier : AP30001D : $347.95 : VMInnovations.com

Audiopipe AP30001D 3000W 2Ch Class D Amp w/Remote Bass Control

Buy AudioPipe AP30001D Audio pipe 3000-watt class-d amp for $349.95

I have an audiopipe manual sitting on my desk for my AP1500 and it has the ratings of all their amps.

AP-30001D

RMS @ 4 ohm (

RMS @ 2 ohm (

RMS @ 1 ohm (

Glad you got it right. None of the online retailers can.
I have a feeling they made some changes to their amps and the ratings were changed as a result. Those should be the most recent ratings though I got this amp like 6 months ago

I have a feeling they made some changes to their amps and the ratings were changed as a result. Those should be the most recent ratings though I got this amp like 6 months ago
Only difference I read between the black and silver was that one had a protection circuit. Other than that everything else was identical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.