clamping audiopipe 3000D

75 bucks for a meter?

You can run ap all you want idk just dont make real american designed and built amps look overpriced because they take pride in designing the best products using the best parts..

ill do it but i dont have a meter. come on somebody has to have 1. they are 75 bucks ill send it back. check the refs
I might send you the pocket one I purchased after I do some testing. Your not getting my fluke though as I don't think you could replace it when/if you break it.

I used to run an AP3000 pushing 3 skar vvx 12'a. It lasted about a month before it melted. The amp would probably have been fine if voltage stayed above 11.5 ish. Seriously though, the amp isnt very good. Sound quality is not good, if you want a good amp for a simialr price, go pick up a Crescendo Audio BC2000 or BC3500. Perhaps a sundown SAX2000, little bit more expensive. I currently have a BC3500 and man, that amp is beast. Its clamped at 4k at 14.4 and the power is clean. I learned the hard way, you get what you pay for.

^ well ur sq drops when you run a amp at 11.5volts OMG. if you drop below 12.5v when the car is running dont even bother tring to power.

you fried ur amp,did damage to ur alt from over working it and you will be lucky if ur battery will last the rest of the yr due to that.

not tring to be harsh but reality when dropping a big amp in on a stock electrial...

I used to run an AP3000 pushing 3 skar vvx 12'a. It lasted about a month before it melted. The amp would probably have been fine if voltage stayed above 11.5 ish. Seriously though, the amp isnt very good. Sound quality is not good, if you want a good amp for a simialr price, go pick up a Crescendo Audio BC2000 or BC3500. Perhaps a sundown SAX2000, little bit more expensive. I currently have a BC3500 and man, that amp is beast. Its clamped at 4k at 14.4 and the power is clean. I learned the hard way, you get what you pay for.
If your dropping to 11.5 consistently and your amp burns out its your fault. You can't even talk on the quality of a amp at that point. Why don't you get in a car after you drank a 12 pack and go explain it's performance. When you drop voltage you raise current and cause massive over heating all the amps mentioned above will do the same thing. That's like talking about a sub in the wrong box where your clipping the amp and saying it was a poorly built sub.

The problem with audiopipe is the inconstancy of the product. It's a Chinese whole sale product. People forget that. Sometimes their porducts do wonders, sometimes you wonder wtf did you do to break this...

Yep, still the same CA.com...........................bunch of people talking when they have no experience with the product............
I have experience with audiopipe if you are referring to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I have experience with audiopipe if you are referring to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
And KFC................but if you have owned a AP3000D, i'm not referring to you or anyone else who has.

And KFC................but if you have owned a AP3000D, i'm not referring to you or anyone else who has.
I hate KFC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I've never owned an Audiopipe 3000, but many customers have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.