clamping audiopipe 3000D

Never liked AP. Not based on if they do or don’t do rated. Or if it is dirty power or not. It’s the way they look and feel. They feel cheap and they look cheap. Even if someone does a real test on the 3000 and it all turns out good who cares when u have to tow a trailer behind your car just to carry the amps. Not many people can fit a amp that’s 2 times as long as all the other 3k amps out there. Too long, to ugly, to cheap looking. Fix those 3 things then I am interested.
i dont care if my amp looks like the most diguisting thing in the world, if it performs solid for the price, i'll take it.

Never liked AP. Not based on if they do or don’t do rated. Or if it is dirty power or not. It’s the way they look and feel. They feel cheap and they look cheap. Even if someone does a real test on the 3000 and it all turns out good who cares when u have to tow a trailer behind your car just to carry the amps. Not many people can fit a amp that’s 2 times as long as all the other 3k amps out there. Too long, to ugly, to cheap looking. Fix those 3 things then I am interested.
No offense but your running a mb amp.kind of like the pot calling the kettle black eh? maxxsonics has some of the poorest qc and are built very cheaply. yea the cosmetics of the pipes are not appealing to everyone's taste but id run them over any maxxsonics product minus a gp3kprod

i dont care if my amp looks like the most diguisting thing in the world, if it performs solid for the price, i'll take it.
To each his own then... But its not just looks it also has alot to do with the amp being 6ft long LOL. Cmon its so long when I see them I just have to laugh.

No offense but your running a mb amp.kind of like the pot calling the kettle black eh? maxxsonics has some of the poorest qc and are built very cheaply. yea the cosmetics of the pipes are not appealing to everyone's taste but id run them over any maxxsonics product minus a gp3kprod
Know of any 4 channel amps that can do atleast 220x4@2ohm rms for under $400?? When u do let me know..

i dont take ANY clamp test from anyone about any amp seriously when theres no oscope to show whats going on. sure i can crank a gain to whatever on any amp and clip out whatever number i want. the point isnt how much power the amp can put out, the point is to prove or to show for that matter what the amp is putting out that can be used

To each his own then... But its not just looks it also has alot to do with the amp being 6ft long LOL. Cmon its so long when I see them I just have to laugh.
it is long, but very thin. it can easily be put behind or infront of the box in most setups.

Not a chance it would fit in my trunk its almost as long as my car is wide...
I wouldn't say it "can't" fit...I can make it haha.. Not worth it at that point though.

This is going to be one of those things I will have test at some point to see what the power/scope look like for my self.

have had mine for almost 2 years and never any problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.