clamped creshendo bc 5500

It could be my first post and I would know you are doing it wrong. Lol. but I am probably louder than you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How are you clamping these draws? Something seems amiss. Don't those numbers seem fishy to you?

how am i trolling my own post? you are an idiot. and i am open eared to what a problem could be. i honestly thing the mao draw just spiked
Right I'm an idiot. You're the guy bragging about clamping an amp and it's 50% efficient and not doing rated and you are being tutored by the heavyweight spl champion of .... who knows what?

If your drawing close to 400 amps from a sundown 1500, I would think my 250 amp fuses would be blowing on my 2500s that are strapped at 1ohm.

no i am doing it right...clamped them with a 4 time world champion....were is your alls world titles? oh wait they dnt matter the 3000 posts do
And that means?

If you come to me and I did something wrong...guess what...it is still wrong....

I didn't do these tests btw...I have not done any tests on crescendo amps and very few on sundown amps.

I did give away my two crescendo 3500s at a show last year though...long story behind that one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

joshy629

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
joshy629
lawrenceburg ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date