Clamp and review of Pure Audio PA3000.1D

Same "heatsink stylings as the apsm poops. Do these have cooling fans? Interested in what you find out about it

So what did that test result in?? Too lazy to go look it up
lol.... wired at 1 ohm nominal rising to about 3.4ohms(i believe) it like 15xx or so. voltage was not not tested. but it clamp the power clean

See the problem with my day job is that it's my families company so I'm stuck here til everything gets done trust me I'm itching to hook her up
You fall asleep? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/zzzzz.gif.06fa1eabe00c8b872d7e814474c9b95c.gif

.Should have waited until the test results were recorded and some decent play time was in before posting this. Of course everyone wants to see what the new cheap crap on the block is like and is clicking on your thread, just to be disappointed.

Well ya know it takes money to buy I amp only to test it then sell it for less
So what's your point? Doesn't explain why you started a thread that says"clamp and review" and only talk about the feet. Who cares about the feet? Do a review on the distributor who sold it to you if that's all you have to write about. Most junk amps (and even a couple of decent ones) have similar feet.

Well ya know it takes money to buy I amp only to test it then sell it for less
Maybe you should've thought about that before buying it and making this thread... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ExaltedAudio
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from