Cirrus Trunk Light Strip Rattling..Help!

WarDrumz
10+ year member

Hebrew Israelite
Somebody please help me out here.

I have a Chrysler Cirrus, and my sub in it's vented box is hitting so hard the light strip is rattling like crazy.

What can I do?

I have dynamat everywhere EXCEPT the part that the sub is facing. The audio shop around here said that he couldn't put dynamat on that bcuz of the brake light, etc.

What in the heck can I do?

Is there some kind of spray on dampener that would help?

When I get out of my car while my system is playing, I hear ridiculous amounts of rattling, but as soon as I push in on the light strip it sounds so peaceful. That's how I want it. That is the only part of the trunk I have problems with.

Should I use some type of automotive glue to glue the light strip firmly against the trunk? Bcuz like in the middle it's not attached to the trunk anymore, my sub beat it loose I guess,lol. It's attached secure near the ends though.

Please help me, this is aggravating.

Thanx.

Nah man, I haven't noticed any rattling from my license plate.

If I can stop or supress the rattling from my light-strip I will be a very happy man.

Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.