chrisf3421 SALE ISSUES.

Well at least that is better than packing it with paper plates. Anyways, I hope your situation is resolved and you get your money back. UPS *****, especially when going through the UPS store. Don't expect the claim to be paid sooner than 2 months because they drag their feet. Good Luck

This is how the package was left on my porch:
The bottom of the package:
OOxf0.jpg
--
4tIEF.jpg

This is how the package was sitting:
cqDiI.jpg

After opening the box you can see the speaker had moved around and pushed out of the bottom:
EVWSv.jpg
---

nsdzb.jpg

This is the same damaged package after I repacked it & sealed the huge hole in the bottom of the box:
DEJOs.jpg

Well at least that is better than packing it with paper plates. Anyways, I hope your situation is resolved and you get your money back. UPS *****, especially when going through the UPS store. Don't expect the claim to be paid sooner than 2 months because they drag their feet. Good Luck
Yup, way better than the 15 i got packed with 6 styrofoam plates.

Barely better. A box full of peanuts doesn't offer much protection. I'm sure paper plates didn't support much either.

He agreed to refund me the cost of woofer minus shipping costs this morning. Waiting for his $200 via PayPal. Told him as long as I get my money back he can do whatever with the woofer & insurance cash. After he refunds my money I can pretty much wipe my hands clean of it with no negative feedback for the guy.

Yup, way better than the 15 i got packed with 6 styrofoam plates.
LOL. Any pictures of this? I'm curious to see the awesomeness of that.

Oh man, plates! Sorry for those in these situations but when you're able to get it resolved properly you have to be able to laugh at something like that. Man, I'm rolling.

Seller refunded the money in full as of last night. Now HE'S waiting to hear from UPS. Supposedly they got our claim mixed up with another & are re-evaluating the situation.

For the record this was resolved and settled. No hard feelings with the guy. Just wanted to post this before anyone Googled his screen name looking for references and found this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk
J31Rob
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies