chrisf3421 SALE ISSUES.

thats why i never have them pack my products you never know how they will pack as i my self know i pack very well.

When i filed a claim with ups they did the same thing. They said they always send package back to sender when there is a claim. Mine was for a fender. I lost the fender and the money. Of course paypal wouldnt do anything either. Paypal told me i received the package, they dont cover the condition of the item just its arrival.

I have no idea what you bros are chatting about.. but GTFO!

He contacted me last night via text. He said he's still waiting on things to be sorted out. I filled him in that UPS denied the claim & that the lady at his local UPS store was going to bat for the insurance money. Still waiting to hear back from her.

I have no idea what you bros are chatting about.. but GTFO!
He contacted me last night via text. He said he's still waiting on things to be sorted out. I filled him in that UPS denied the claim & that the lady at his local UPS store was going to bat for the insurance money. Still waiting to hear back from her.
How can ups have denied the claim if they packed it.

How can ups have denied the claim if they packed it.
Because there is no visible damage to the woofer other than some chips on the motor, I guess. They don't know that severe trauma will shift the pole piece like we do. It just has a loud knocking noise to it when you play it.. he claims it didn't do that before he shipped it.

My hopes are that he just refunds my money if UPS does not end up honoring the insurance claim.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk
J31Rob
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies