Choice between Comps for Front Stage, RE Audio XXX 6.5s or Alpine 6.5 Type S Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

crfrider
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
Ok well I want to run 2 sets of comps up front, well maybe 3, Just want some opinions on my choices, Well you can buy 2 sets of RE Audio XXX comps for like $560 on ebay, well I was thinking if I ran Some Alpines for $150 each, I would probally run 3 sets, do you think it would be better with 3 sets of alpines, instead of 2 of the REs? now I know the REs are 2 ohm speakers which will be more powerful, what do you guys think

well the two I am goin to choose between are the RE XXX 6.5 comps and the Kicker QS 65.2 comps please help me decide, which one would be best, with sq and great mid bass does anyone have experience with these thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.