Chevy S10 Reg cab - BLOW THREW!

as much as i would hate to agree with this dumbass i must agree on this one. they do sound good sealed too. its like the ED 13o's...they sound like **** with anything over 900rms thrown at them sealed or ported, but my recent setup with around 6ish sounds very much like my old idmax with almost twice the amount of power. next week i drop in another 13O and another 600+rms
Fawk your mother for starters.

And you have agreed with me one other time. I have it marked down somewhere, lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
I would add two more of the same subs and look at selling the 2k to go towards the funds of a decent 5-8k mono amplifier and new enclosure

About this thread

elite08

10+ year member
www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
elite08
Houston, TX ( Alvin ) [281]
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date