CherryMan customs review

Participant count
  • Participant list

herculeshero
10+ year member

So I've been a little busy lately and haven't been able to set the time aside for this as I wanted it to be well spoken for this man.

CherryMan responded pretty quickly to my request to have a box built and he was understanding of all the requests I had, also patient with me as it's been a while since I've been into this. My experience with this guy was a good one and I'm grateful for that. He's a very honest, hard working and creative person and I can tell he takes pride in the work that he does.

Initially I messaged him and told him what I was looking for and he gave me a quote on three different levels, regarding the cnc, lexan, and LEDs. I was happy with the top tier and so I told him what I wanted. He then called me the next morning to speak with me to double check and make sure we were on the same page about the design. He seems to always be available and will do his best to cater to what your design request is. If for some reason he can't do what you want he seems to be adaptive enough to suggest something quite similar if not better than the original.

When he says you're his top priority he means it. No other builds happen while he's building your box and it's done exactly when he says it will be. He's flexible with payment and I had no problem trusting him with my payment info. The box arrived when he said it would in perfect condition as it was packaged in foam inside another mix of particle board.

As you can see in one of the pictures he included a power switch for the led above the terminal cup(optional). I wired the switch to my remote on my amp and that seems to work well enough.

Everything is sanded smooth and the cutout for my sub was almost a glove like fit, maybe 2 mm of wiggle room.

Very very pleased with the build quality of this box and also very happy about my experience with this guy.

I sent his website an email at 1oclock a.m., and he responded in less than 15minutes, we corresponded for about an hour with me just asking questions, and even gave me a very good quote.

Looks awesome man. How does it sound?
It sounds awesome! Especially being in my jeep pointing it straight at the hatch it fills my whole jeep. My idiot self ordered a dual 4 instead of a dual 2 SA-10 so I'm not getting near as much power as I want but it still sounds great.

And yes, he is very fast to respond. I hope more people choose to work with him, he does great work and they're also very good prices for the quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.