Check out this vid, tell me is my alt almost gone?

Big 3 done?

What gauge?

Aftermarket battery?

Aftermarket battery terminals?

Good Grounds?

A new alt will help, but I'd do all of the above first. It helped me out a bunch. I still have a slight drop in voltage, so my next up-grade will be an alt...

Edit: Lubeteck, you beat me to it...

alright here is the lineup

95 for ranger, i think the stock alt is 130amp?

0 guage power

0 gauge ground

Stock electrical with stock battery

aftermarket terminal on the power side of the batt only

i was wanting to do the big 3 with 0 guage and the stinger pro terminals, my only thing is that i am worried about frying the alt, it could be a poor ground, i think i am just going to solder it to the frame to see if that helps out any. if you need anymore info just let me know

alright here is the lineup95 for ranger, i think the stock alt is 130amp?

0 guage power

0 gauge ground

Stock electrical with stock battery

aftermarket terminal on the power side of the batt only

i was wanting to do the big 3 with 0 guage and the stinger pro terminals, my only thing is that i am worried about frying the alt, it could be a poor ground, i think i am just going to solder it to the frame to see if that helps out any. if you need anymore info just let me know
I'd definitely do the Big 3 and terminals first. Cheaper and better results. I wouldn't worry about frying your alt, it's already grounded. I used these for my big 3 grounds, by the way.

Off topic, What Rate? I'm an HM...

hey boomcrew a little off topic but i am really considering the 3004spls and was wonderin how it is, is that vid 1 or 2 pioneers? does it sound good sealed at 2.5 and is that amp good for that application? please respond. thanks dude

o yea the sub dont sound bad sealed, it seems to lack something but i cant tell which yet, but it could be just my power issue, i have just one installed, i have another i am getting around to throwing on ebay. that amp is killer dude

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.