Check out the MAXX BOX!!

Am I looking at something wrong, or is there really nine ports ? 6 coming out the back + 3 on top ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I couldnt resist pushing a couple buttons....

JDAudiobox:

Question from jdaudiobox

jdaudiobox( 24)

Positive Feedback: 100%

Registered On: http://www.ebay.com

Item: MAXX BOX (4866452029)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

jdaudiobox is a potential buyer.

you have got to be kidding me... I 'm sorry... but you really have to be kidding me... Good luck.. Some ignorant kid will... maybe... maybe buy it.

jager*baby21: I'm sorry are you bidding on the items? I don't think I saw your name there so, I guess you can go screw yourself! Have a GREAT DAY! P.S. Maybe you should mind your own business anyway. Thanks for looking though!

Here's what I sent to him:

"This looks nice. How much air did this bad boy move? How loud did it get? I bet you get heard from at least a few blocks away huh? Let me know!"

Here's his answer:

"it is a very nice box, it moves alot of air, when it hits it hits hard and when it is suppose to not dragging out bass or delayed hits, i have been heard from about 3-4 blocks away at reg level when it is up you can probably here it from about 6 blocks. it can hold its own whatever power you throw at it, it can take it, i didnt need to much so i just put the 350 watt on it. but that is the amp i used when it was measured, and it was kicking about 120 decibals, any other question feel free. thanks"

Man this kid is gonna get harrassed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.