Check out my headlight mod

ilaydit
10+ year member

!@#$%#@
Ok anyone with Maximas that hang out on the org know about this (and some other people probably do also) So today I took my Maxima headlights back out and finished painting them black. Heres some pics (sorry for pic quality, done on phone)

Heres a pic of they way they were before they went into the oven (Ive already cleared them out)

pic12wx.jpg

A closeup of the silver I was painting black

pic23xh.jpg

Ok this is after they were took out of the oven and pulled apart

pic41ye.jpg

Just a cool closeup of them took apart

pic58cg.jpg

After being taped up and painted flat black

pic68hx.jpg

a closup of what used to be silver

pic77pr.jpg

And put back together and put back on

pic81fb.jpg

And a closeup on the car

pic95fo.jpg

And tomorrow im taking them back off and sanding them down and buffing them to get the scratches and foggy'ness out to make them look new again. So what yall think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.