tinted my windows

but cops are bishes here.
exactly y i went 35% on the front. in mich we can only legally have the top 4 inched of the front windows tinted. and now all i need is my **** cobra rims that are $250 a rim for the 5x108(4.25) or change my hubs out to mustangs 5x4.5

thats a rare color.

newsilpaint0zj.jpg

umm there was 3 of them floating around lansing for a bit one was at the junkyard and i wanted a fender from it to just have it and when i went to get it it was on the crushor pile. i ahve the nicest one around the area

is it white or silver.. a lady who works here has a white one, and my uncle used to have a silver one..

i went 30% front and 25 rear on my car... cuz thats darkest legal. Looks good to me.. not as dark as the 5% on my old truck.. but i also dont have to worry about tickets...

^ same tint on my 4 runner as u have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i got a half foot of so eyebrow piece

itz nice........i jus wish i knew tha legal tint for virginia cuz i kno i'm prolly gonna go 5-15% below it
Here ya go:

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 50% of light in.

Back Side Windows Must allow more than 35% of light in.

Rear Window Must allow more than 35% of light in.

Which ***** for us. I think I'm gonna try to get around 20% or 25% around done if I end up tinting my car. My friend has 20% around and hasnt been stopped for it yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.