Cheapest Headunits that have Bluetooth Audio Streaming?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrianDye
10+ year member

2013 Dodge Charger R/T
I'm building some "cooler radios" to sell, but I'm looking for the cheapest headunits for the budget ones.

Brand doesn't matter, look doesn't matter, just has to have FM/Aux/Bluetooth Audio Streaming.

Would really like to find them for $50 or less, but it seems like Bluetooth jumps them up to at least $70 generally.

I've been out of the car audio game for too long, having a newer car that has the touchscreen and all that, so I don't know whats what right now lol.

(Cooler stereo is a cooler that has an SLA battery, head unit and 2+ speakers)

Ill be skimming through the classifieds, but its very limited for what I'm looking for.

Ive seen that amp before, but that's $250....lol im looking for something around $50 or so. Plus I want the headunit so they can have other audio options, like FM and thumb drives. That amp (If it was cheaper) would be something to use in custom builds where they are only using bluetooth.

Ive seen that amp before, but that's $250....lol im looking for something around $50 or so. Plus I want the headunit so they can have other audio options, like FM and thumb drives. That amp (If it was cheaper) would be something to use in custom builds where they are only using bluetooth.
you got a few boss and pyle head units that might die or malfunction sooner or later but it has all the functions you need.

Amazon.com: bluetooth head unit - $0-$55 / Bluetooth / Car Stereo Receivers / Car Audio: Electronics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.