cheapest batts?

The one I got at O'Reileys is that with different terminals. I like the idea of NOT paying shipping and being able to have easy access to warranty if needed (like not having to ship a **** battery)

^^ also interested in the oreileys, can i use one of those up front as my only batt for like 1700 watts?
Perhaps with a good alternator as well depending what amp and how you play your music. I like to add a second battery after 1200W or so personally. Really safe rule of thumb is 1 bat per 1000W. Assuming you're not talking about absolute monster batteries or other unusual conditions.

Deka 9a31 blems .80 bucks for 100ah
Great price if you're driving through KY. Those were my last batteries and I was very happy with them.

Diehard Platinum 31's, same battery as Odyssey 2150 one of the strongest batts out there.
I've also used these and they're very nice. A bit more money, but Sears are easy to find and are good with battery warrantys.

The one I got at O'Reileys is that with different terminals. I like the idea of NOT paying shipping and being able to have easy access to warranty if needed (like not having to ship a **** battery)

Perhaps with a good alternator as well depending what amp and how you play your music. I like to add a second battery after 1200W or so personally. Really safe rule of thumb is 1 bat per 1000W. Assuming you're not talking about absolute monster batteries or other unusual conditions.

Great price if you're driving through KY. Those were my last batteries and I was very happy with them.

I've also used these and they're very nice. A bit more money, but Sears are easy to find and are good with battery warrantys.

Warranty is 3 years NO questions asked free exchange, after that it's prorated..so you could drain them to 8v 1,000 times and kill it then return it for a brand new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.