cheapest batts?

Sears is the only place that has them, You can usually get them for ~250-270 each, sometimes lower if they're having a sale.

Lol they are considerably stronger than Dekas. They have a 3 year no questions asked replacement policy, are locally available so you don't have to pay for shipping. Etc.

Get ur lazy azz out and put them in or bring me 2 of them
Again....... Its like 24deg outside.... F-that..... They are actually about to be put on trickle charge so i can get ready to finish putn the stuff in. Tax time is here so i got pick who i want to get a drop recone from that can handle some power....

Again....... Its like 24deg outside.... F-that..... They are actually about to be put on trickle charge so i can get ready to finish putn the stuff in. Tax time is here so i got pick who i want to get a drop recone from that can handle some power....
No excuse i put my hdc4.s in yesterday

Don't forget to check out some of your local pawn shops, I just found 2 new kinetic HC2000 for $125 each couldn't believe it so you never know.

I have a O'Reillys like 2 miles from my house! What do I ask for when I go in then? How much did u pay?
They're the top end store brand battery. The ones you want say "AGM" on the front. Like I said I got the group 34 size .... 4 of them was @ 550 after tax. I asked for a little discount and the guy at the counter knocked off a little bit beyond the original price which was pretty good already IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.