SOLD Cheap amps, equalizers, Crunch PZI1500.1

budget76
10+ year member

fawkin' newb
Well, I've decided I have no use for this stuff now, so might as well throw it up for sale. If you need more pics just ask, I just snapped a couple. I will test everything before taking money, and take a video of it working for my protection. Ebay name is crock_dundee_2000, over 250 + feedback. All prices are OBO, I need the stuff gone. Make offers, and local/multiple purchases will get priority, but first come first serve otherwise.

First is a Crunch PZI1500.1 sub amp. Does claimed 1500watts at 1ohm, I'd say it's more likely 11-1200. Pounded the crap outta my 12" L7, been sitting on a shelf for a year. $85+shipping OBO. GREAT budget sub amp, I'm going to regret selling it. NEVER had a problem with it, always ran it off of 0awg wire and it never got hot running at 1ohm. NEW PRICE****** $92 SHIPPED

Next is a Crunch DS-250VU. Claims 100watts, 2 channel. Never actually used it in the car, but I did test it. $15+ shipping OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next is a Kicker 600.1 sub amp. 600 watts at 2 ohms. IIRC the outputs were blown, I think I was quoted $40 to fix. No endcaps. $20+shipping. Dropped to $20+shipping. This was a GREAT amp, but my friend blew it by cranking the gain. Bought it hoping it was an easy fix. If it doesn't sell I'll use it in the future

Next is a smaller Pioneer 2 channel amp. Forget the model number, I can get it for you though. IIRC 35wattsx2. $5+shipping, because one of the RCA's is bad SOLD AS IS. The other other side works perfectly, and I have no doubt that side will too with a little repair. The metal ''jacket'' around the outside of the RCA is missing, as you can see. Might be missing one or two of the set screws.

More coming:

next is a RF Punch 600 watt amp, 2 channel IIRC. I'll post the models later, should have wrote them down. Works perfectly, one or two screws may be missing. Also, has the one end cover but the screw for it is missing. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Next is a large Pyramid 4 channel amp, model PB1080. Works perfect, just have no use. No idea of actual power output. $30+shipping OBO. Dopped to $25+shipping because two or there of the adjustment knobs are missing. I'd say you can problably use a screwdriver to turn though

Next is a Rockwood equalizer. I believe this works, pretty sure I used it at some point but no guarantees. $10+shipping.

Next is a Clarion EQS746 7 band equalizer 1/2din. Works perfectly, IIRC it was refurburbished. Worked 100% when pulled out of the car. $25+shipping. SOLD SOLD

Last is a Clarion EQS744 7band equalizer. This worked perfectly until the car went in for paint, then I don't remember what the symptoms were, but it no longer worked. No idea what's wrong, ended up just picking up a new one. Great shape physically. May be an easy fix. $10+shipping.

Make offers guys. Remember I will send more pics if needed. Just getting a feeler out.

Stuff that was paid for was sent, everything else is still available. Shipping's gone up a LOT since the last time I shipped stuff:( I lost money on those two things, so i'll have to charge more than I wanted for the shipping now. **** the postal service charge rises

Small crunch amp is sold.

1500.1 is pending but I haven't seen money, and it works 100%. Only reason I'm selling is it's too much power for my current setup, and I need some cash till I start work again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.