Charging Battery Bank

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bostonjlguy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want to build an amp rack that will enclose the battery bank so you cannot see the batteries. I have an optima yellow top under the hood and 2 vmax charge tanks ct3500's in the back. The batteries are ran in paralell. Can I charge the charge tanks by hooking a charger up to the yellow top up front?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Why not wire to one ohm? You could achieve the same output with a smaller amp wired to one ohm. If you want the big amp for future planning, you...
Not good for introducing new guys to lithium Lots of burned down cars from user error because the tech is new and people are ignorant.
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
14.6 is max charge for headway. 3.65 volts per cell. There should not be any voltage drop from your alternator wiring to battery so 14.8 is too high.
How often are you charging? I charged mine once when I built it over a year ago and maybe a couple times while I had the car pulled apart. I...

About this thread

Bostonjlguy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bostonjlguy
Dubuque, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date