CDT High End Upstage Kit 1/2 Retail

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale:Consists of a pair of EX-550-26I x overs and TW-19 pivoting tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition:EX-550- The lower crossover frequency of 2.5kHz avoids dispersion and response anomalies in the mid-woofer to tweeter transition seen when crossing over at higher frequencies. This lower crossover frequency provides superior blending in a range of installations and with various drivers. Below the 2.5kHz crossover frequency the tweeter is attenuated 24dB at 1.25kHz This is at just ½ the crossover frequency.

This rapid roll off is very effective especially at this lower crossover frequency in providing protection for the tweeter in high power systems. A two position woofer response “crossover trim” corrects response differences seen between a range of mid-woofers from 4” to 6.5”. Combine this with the 5 tweeter level settings to get a smooth natural sound.EX-550i 4th/5th order 24 dB design

•5 level image tweeter attenuation

•Built-in crossover trim switch

•Built-in tweeter protection

Like new, 10/10 easy.

TW-19-This is a smooth gentle and forgiving soft dome tweeter. Power handling is excellent. The driver is cooled by ferro fluid Neodymium magnet including swivel flush mount. 1pr ¾” silk dome tweeter driver neo charged magnet structure

•1 pr flush mount housing w/hardware

•1 pr angled flush mount ring

•1 pr flat surface mount cup

•1 pr angled surface mount cup

•Cooled by ferro fluid

•Frequency response 2500Hz-20.000Hz

•Impedance 4 Ohm

•Sensitivity: 91.5dB

•Swivel Surface and flush mounts

•Flush mount hole 1 ¾”

•Flush mount depth ½”

Like new, 10/10 easy, tweeter wires still have factory "tinned" end

Price:$235

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Shipping included in price. This package is superior to what they offer now imo. The x over is a lot better than the current m500. The TW-19 has the ability to pivot to help aim to get it just right.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:Consists of a pair of EX-550-26I x overs and TW-19 pivoting tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition:EX-550- The lower crossover frequency of 2.5kHz avoids dispersion and response anomalies in the mid-woofer to tweeter transition seen when crossing over at higher frequencies. This lower crossover frequency provides superior blending in a range of installations and with various drivers. Below the 2.5kHz crossover frequency the tweeter is attenuated 24dB at 1.25kHz This is at just ½ the crossover frequency.

This rapid roll off is very effective especially at this lower crossover frequency in providing protection for the tweeter in high power systems. A two position woofer response “crossover trim” corrects response differences seen between a range of mid-woofers from 4” to 6.5”. Combine this with the 5 tweeter level settings to get a smooth natural sound.EX-550i 4th/5th order 24 dB design

•5 level image tweeter attenuation

•Built-in crossover trim switch

•Built-in tweeter protection

Like new, 10/10 easy.

TW-19-This is a smooth gentle and forgiving soft dome tweeter. Power handling is excellent. The driver is cooled by ferro fluid Neodymium magnet including swivel flush mount. 1pr ¾” silk dome tweeter driver neo charged magnet structure

•1 pr flush mount housing w/hardware

•1 pr angled flush mount ring

•1 pr flat surface mount cup

•1 pr angled surface mount cup

•Cooled by ferro fluid

•Frequency response 2500Hz-20.000Hz

•Impedance 4 Ohm

•Sensitivity: 91.5dB

•Swivel Surface and flush mounts

•Flush mount hole 1 ¾”

•Flush mount depth ½”

Like new, 10/10 easy, tweeter wires still have factory "tinned" end

Price:$235

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Shipping included in price. This package is superior to what they offer now imo. The x over is a lot better than the current m500. The TW-19 has the ability to pivot to help aim to get it just right.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I have a group 78 platinum agm from autozone I'll trade you. I don't know too much about selling/shipping batts but I had it under the hood of my Grand Prix with a 275a alt. I sold that and put the stock elec back in so pm me if you're interested

No thanks on the battery, looking for Odyssey. $185 shipped. Excellent elevated sound stage and a great 2 way crossover. Add a set of 6.5" mids I have for sale and a pair of TW-25 silk domes(all brand new) and you would have an awesome front stage. power it with a KS300.4 or a KS900.6 and add a pair of EF-120 subs I have for sale and youd have a great system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.