CDE-HD149BT, where to buy

Participant count
  • Participant list
You are right about the pricing. I called a couple of local shops and they were the same price. Although I wonder if they would take the unit back after 60 days if I didn't like it?

Where do "unauthorized vendors" get their Alpine head units from? If it craps out are you sh#t out of luck?

Some Black Market vendors offer their own warranty. Regarding Crutchfield, you may pay a bit more but you get, dash kit, antenna kit, your car harness kit, your car speaker connector adapter if you keep the car's wiring, instructions on dash removal and a 1 year warranty all for the price you pay, if you do the math for many that is the way to go, best warranty and authorized. Best buy will do a price match if you walk in one of theirs stores too their policies have changed and they also have great rock bottom deals each day for some items. For a while they had the polks DX 6.5 coax for $30.00 free shipping, until they ran out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.