Cd receiver help/suggestions

Participant count
  • Participants list

Nicho197

CarAudio.com Newbie
View attachment 21940

Just bought this car. No cd player. I was looking at some receivers i really like this alpine single din cd receiver. Top notch sound. But then i lose navigation, temperature, back up, etc.

I could add a garmin up top or something of the sort.

Or are there double dins that have a cd player but also allow navigation from phone, backup, etc?

Or is it possible to put a cd receiver above this on the dash (this touch screen comes above the dash a little bit) or below the whole console? Only problem with that is the usb plugs would be blocked probably. Maybe could rig something?

Just thinking out loud.

Any help would be great!

Will take a look! I wonder what the quality of sound is. I need to also figure out what brand the receiver i have now is and the quality of sound!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.