CD-RB10, iPod, and Pioneer p860

hey guys, dont know if anyone already saw this or how well it works, but here is a way to make a homemade IP-Bus cable for your MP3 :http://www.gutterslide.com/ip-bus_hack/

anyone ever do this? and what were the results?? its worth a try even if it sounds bad. your not out anything
well, this way is almost free and worth a shot if you have the time! people may love the real cable, but it costs around $30-40 U.S to get to my home shipped.

^Doesn't fit as site says and quality ***** once finished. I decided the FM transmitter was better quality than that...might have been the RCA i was using or something else...but you get the idea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.