Best Price on DEH-P8MP

Participant count
  • Participant list

ecbmxer
10+ year member

Does anybody know where I could get the best price on a Pioneer DEH-P8MP head unit? There's a bunch on ebay, and I may go that route but was wondering where else I should look. Also does Pioneer (and Premier) give a warranty with ebay or online purchases? I figure they do since crutchfield and all those sites sell them. I also need a steering wheel control, the PAC wired one that works with Pioneer head units. If anybody can help me, I'd appriciate it.

Does anybody know where I could get the best price on a Pioneer DEH-P8MP head unit? There's a bunch on ebay, and I may go that route but was wondering where else I should look. Also does Pioneer (and Premier) give a warranty with ebay or online purchases? I figure they do since crutchfield and all those sites sell them. I also need a steering wheel control, the PAC wired one that works with Pioneer head units. If anybody can help me, I'd appriciate it.
eBAY is most likely your best bet in terms of cheapest prices but it comes at a cost which is warrenty issues....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.