CC getting brahma's

Hi all,
No plans to sell through CC or BB or the other big chains (like Tweeter or Good Guys - GG... Why do all big chains use the same letter twice? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif). But we do sell quite a few to installers and employees of those stores.

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

From the man himself... Well thanks for the reply.

But to jump on another subject he said his momo's could get mine, and he also said on the way back from nashville he had to put ear plugs in. He has 2 12" momo's. With a memphis belle 1000d, which I also have another question about. Is this a mono amp. I am thinking it is, if it even exists.

But to jump on another subject he said his momo's could get mine, and he also said on the way back from nashville he had to put ear plugs in. He has 2 12" momo's. With a memphis belle 1000d, which I also have another question about. Is this a mono amp. I am thinking it is, if it even exists.
Memphis makes a MC1000D ... http://memphiscaraudio.com/P08&09_MClass_Amps.htm

Doesn't take much to have to wear earplugs ... especially if you have sensitive ears, or he just likes to tell stories.

- Steve

Memphis makes a MC1000D ... http://memphiscaraudio.com/P08&09_MClass_Amps.htm
Doesn't take much to have to wear earplugs ... especially if you have sensitive ears, or he just likes to tell stories.

- Steve

So this mc1000d cant be bridged right, or it is a mono amp right? He said he has 8 years in car audio and knows more than me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif, but right now I dont think so.....

well first off, it's nota belle... the belle is a 5 channel amplifier...

he could however have the 1000d which is a monoblock class D amplifier. well over 1100 watts at 1 ohm... that part checks out as far as plausibility

however, it is awfully ignorant for ANYONE I don't care how much you know to say outright taht just because you have chronologically more experience, that you know more.

if hes got an mc1000d on it, hes only giving his momos 250w each. they are SVC 4 ohm and wired in parallel would give it a 2 ohm load and that amp will do 500w at 2 ohm.

i had 750w on each of my momos when i had them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.