Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
tl;dr

Just curious as to if you @CATMAN have managed to get the oscope and meter in the mail. Still have about 2 weeks before its necessary, but wanted to shot a reminded. =)

^^shnithead, **** on that^^
CAT MAN has great feedback besides from this one person that he had a single mess up in the many transactions that have been. Skar has had a long track record of foul BUSINESS practices. Funny part is, this selfcenteredgod also tried claiming someone else who is a established member was trying to scam him within the same week and he actually was not as well as calling out other members for being liars (which none of them were and he had no proof to warrant those claims plus he still manages to avoid answering). Keep pretending like you know something and STFU with your 20 posts. You jump on a bandwagon because you get fed 1/2 of a story when in reality you don't have the slightest clue about the whole aspect.

So let me make this easy for you in the best keyboard commando voice I can make, GTFO!

Thank you

-Me-
I'm talking about when you thought the OP got cheated, and you were claiming that because of the way that you felt about him, or because of comments that he made, that he somehow deserved to get scammed. I've now read through the Skar Audio thread, and I do think that they are shady, but again, I don't understand how you can denounce them in your signature while being in a thread telling someone:

I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55
You need to read more carefully, because you missed where I said, "Whether or not Cat Man is a thief is outside the scope of the intention of my post." From your beginning posts, you didn't seem to know who was in the right, you thought that the OP got scammed, and you were happy about it. Yet you rail against Skar. When in fact, their mindset and yours are actually two sides of the same coin. Heck, your behavior and outlook is so close that you're a SINGLE side of the same coin with Skar, haha!

tl;dr
Just curious as to if you @CATMAN have managed to get the oscope and meter in the mail. Still have about 2 weeks before its necessary, but wanted to shot a reminded. =)
it should be at your house waiting on you right now. ask your wife next time you get to make one of those long calls home. semper fi

Pg. 2

Whatever happened if cat man did or did not rip him off, it was a gamble to make a purchase from him on used equipment. He can be generous enough to warn us about it but dude started poppin off at the mouth and now I personally don't feel bad for him like he wants us to be.

I don't agree that you might have gotten ripped off. It blows and I get that. But the way you talk/text/type/act does not make me feel bad for you is all i'm saying. Like it or not. It's my opinion and you talkin all that crap about people are liars (with no warranted proof) and whatnot, it caught up to you with what happened. Karma
Maybe you should read more carefully. Don't jump in here like you know **** while leaving bits and pieces out. I am glad selfcenteredgod is going through this because he is a dbag. I don't feel bad for him one bit and it's even funnier that he has stayed mum since CAT MAN showed his proof. Then billy bad a55 you comes out of the woodwork like you mean something here. News flash, I didn't even write up the thing in my sig about Skar MORON! But Skar is a full fledged business that has ripped off, lied, deceived and misled customers. This was a simple mistake made that got blown out of proportion. Does Tony run a business? NO. But I am glad that it did happen because it's pretty obvious that it put the buyer in their place with his attitude.

I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55

On another note too, where did I ever say that I was happy that he was scammed? Read carefully. I said I was glad this happened to him, not that he got "scammed".

images

On another note too, where did I ever say that I was happy that he was scammed? Read carefully. I said I was glad this happened to him, not that he got "scammed".
So how do you know that Skar's customers didn't deserve it too? Heck, I should change my signature to promote Skar Audio, since apparently having to go through poor customer service is apparently dependent on the individual. Some deserve to, and some don't. Who are YOU to make that call of who deserves it? Just as easily as you say that you're glad that this happened to the OP, I can say that I'm glad that Skar's customers got what they deserved as well.

So how do you know that Skar's customers didn't deserve it too? Heck, I should change my signature to promote Skar Audio, since apparently having to go through poor customer service is apparently dependent on the individual. Some deserve to, and some don't. Who are YOU to make that call of who deserves it? Just as easily as you say that you're glad that this happened to the OP, I can say that I'm glad that Skar's customers got what they deserved as well.
Go for it chomo. You mean to tell me that innocent people who only bought the product with no prior history of speaking with the company or owner would deserve to get ripped off? So if you were to come across a website that was selling Skar stuff and decided to buy a product from that site with no direct contact to anybody within the actual company of Skar and something happened, you deserved to get scammed? Dumb a55. Again you failed to read where I said it was my opinion which I have a right to have whether you like it or not. So get off my deek and ride someone elses

Not to mention that any legitimate BUSINESS is ran to assist all customers the same no matter the situation. That is just good business practices. You cannot compare a full fledged business to a personal transaction. You sir are a dumb a55 and just need to shut your **** hole

I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.
BHO is a whole nother level.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

I got the volc, bring something to pack it up!
**** yea.. It IS possible sometimes to do vape bongs with bag vapes, they do have adaptors out there but its just not the same, might as well just do it normal.

yea.. i get bho on the reg.. i have a special oil dome for my bong that I use.. straight oil dabs all day. Actually not all day because I wouldn't get **** accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants