Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** brraa you vaped 2 of my pillows already **** it just throw the other 3 p's in the tube and lets blast it into some BHO
btw what you know about that vape bong action, thats the only way mang straight fat vape rips out of a gong tube
I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.

BHO is a whole nother level.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

Can I join the vape session? I haz volcano I bring.
I got the volc, bring something to pack it up!

I see no reason to do anything about this. The transaction shows that money was refunded from Tony and Centergod still has yet to provide any proof on his end not only from the last week of transactions from within paypal or by mentioning the 2 "Super Secret Awesome" members that "requested they be anonymous".

I see no reason to do anything about this. The transaction shows that money was refunded from Tony and Centergod still has yet to provide any proof on his end not only from the last week of transactions from within paypal or by mentioning the 2 "Super Secret Awesome" members that "requested they be anonymous".
And there it is there. Done. Finally

it do have a nice ring to it..or is that ringing in my ears?..I dunno.

0.jpg

Cartman(4).jpg

22850714.jpg

@centergod79 ;

Come back and play, foo

Reading your idiotic shit makes me laugh

[quote name='murph']if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks?[/QUOTE]

word

[quote name='goingdef']a grown man calling names like a child and referring to yourself as a thousandair, I'm starting to wonder if you aren't about 17 at least that's about how your coming across![/QUOTE]

Claims he is 33.... I again call BS on that

[quote name='centergod79']it's funny how all of yall are from VA, I think all of y'all are the same person[/QUOTE]

I was/am all of them

ok I read to page seven and back a page then my add acted up, was this resolved or is catman rolling around naked in a kiddie pool filled with 220.00 worth of choco milk and mushy cookies?

OK, let me rephrase: I find it utterly hilarious and incredibly ironic that xSPLoder808 feels so vehemently about Skar Audio's business practices that he feels it necessary to warn others to boycott them. He does so by using large font, bold, AND underline to do so, yet when someone seemingly got money stolen from them, he felt as if the victim deserved it for some reason, because of how he feels about the guy. Whether or not Cat Man is a thief is outside the scope of the intention of my post. How can xSPLoder808 be angry at Skar Audio? I don't know about them or their business practices, but hypothetically if his statements are true, it could very well be that they have the same mentality towards their customers that xSPLoder808 has towards people that HE doesn't like for whatever reason. Therefore, if he feels that it is okay to wrong someone purely because of how you FEEL about them, I don't understand his need to disparage Skar Audio, since they are following his code of ethics to the "t."
^^shnithead, **** on that^^

CAT MAN has great feedback besides from this one person that he had a single mess up in the many transactions that have been. Skar has had a long track record of foul BUSINESS practices. Funny part is, this selfcenteredgod also tried claiming someone else who is a established member was trying to scam him within the same week and he actually was not as well as calling out other members for being liars (which none of them were and he had no proof to warrant those claims plus he still manages to avoid answering). Keep pretending like you know something and STFU with your 20 posts. You jump on a bandwagon because you get fed 1/2 of a story when in reality you don't have the slightest clue about the whole aspect.

So let me make this easy for you in the best keyboard commando voice I can make, GTFO!

Thank you

-Me-

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.
BHO is a whole nother level.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

I got the volc, bring something to pack it up!
Jesus christ I only understood half of what you said.

/Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date