Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** yea.. It IS possible sometimes to do vape bongs with bag vapes, they do have adaptors out there but its just not the same, might as well just do it normal.
yea.. i get bho on the reg.. i have a special oil dome for my bong that I use.. straight oil dabs all day. Actually not all day because I wouldn't get **** accomplished
Im jelly

I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.
BHO is a whole nother level.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

I got the volc, bring something to pack it up!

Fvck all them gadgets, just give me a blunt or a paper.

its all about the efficiency, blunts/papers get you approx 28% of available thc, bongs will get you about 75-80% available thc and vapes get you 92% of available thc
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/l865sz/manswers-which-method-of-smoking-weed-can-get-a-dude-the-highest
I made some honey oil recently with one of the honey oil makers of ebay. Its litterally the stickyest stuff ive ever touched in my entire life, you have to throw out the tools you use and ltterally bake somthing in the dish you use to get all the resent off.

I only got like .2-.25 from about 6 grams that i ran threw it. But the stuff gets u retarded head highs for hours, like two rips out of an oil burner and ure done lol considering gettting a birdhouse bowl so i can hit it from the Phx

I made some honey oil recently with one of the honey oil makers of ebay. Its litterally the stickyest stuff ive ever touched in my entire life, you have to throw out the tools you use and ltterally bake somthing in the dish you use to get all the resent off.
I only got like .2-.25 from about 6 grams that i ran threw it. But the stuff gets u retarded head highs for hours, like two rips out of an oil burner and ure done lol considering gettting a birdhouse bowl so i can hit it from the Phx
Yeah. BHO is ******* ridiculous! Last time we made BHO we made two batches with Lemonjack and The Cheese. O...M...F...G I've never in my life been so couchlocked. I took two big puffs off the Cheese BHO the time between I exhaled and laid back and the time I got up was probably 6 hours.

I love how this thread turned into getting high and the best way to get the highest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
meh.

Gimme a hit , or three , of blotter acid, or some microdots/mescaline....fcuk all that dying on the couch for hours BS

Ah, yes: the "all natural" high.....I likes 'em.Sometimes they tear my guts to hell and gone, tho
The high/trip is usually quite fun, of course, but I also I love the emotions that come with them. Way better than the x I tried a couple times when I was 18. (11 years ago, lol)

ALL YOUZ

425123_390370287692329_269603425_n.jpg

I really can't believe you guy's don't care about this, this is proof that your purchases aren't safe if you deal with a dis-honest person, if this happened to any one of you, what would you want done about it. Every one of you should care. 

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Man I have family all over Roanoke, I'm just not that type.
I had the buyer fkc me and paypal helped them scam me. Ckc sucker bought 150 feet of weld wire from me and then sent back imc cca and paypal stole the money from me and left me with 50 cent a foot cca

i didnt do anything but not ship an amp and give you a refund. how horrible am i............
Not horrible just a scammer... Honestly even if you sent him his money he had every right to believe what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants