cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ppl here do not realize is as long as the funds are not in paypal, they are in CATMAN's possession.. by bank check, debit card, cash or whatever. He cleaned the paypal acct. The bank check transaction can be stopped and the buyer may never see the money returned, or the amp..
In a refund you can't stop it I have refunded someone before and it was not possible to end the transaction.

Tony just hold on to ur amp until monies clears if he cant wait then let him fuqq with Paypal on the phone for 30-60 days
Calling them is pure hell they give you an attitude when you start getting pissed. I was linked to like 2-3 managers who all gave me the same shit.

first of all no matter what he gets the refund. it will either come out of my bank or go negative. so stop spreading that lie. second he isnt getting the amp. he gets his refund thats it. i can afford to keep it and there are no reasons for more problems from an obviously confused person who listens to the voice in their ear not their heart.
I never said you would not pay him, I simply stated reasoning for the buyers actions.

[quote name='OmegaBunny']@CAT MAN if you want to make this right sell me the amp for $100 plus shipping! If it works well I'll bump your rep![/QUOTE]
i offered 150 shipped. but no he is complaining about the refund so im just keeping it and lettin him have the cash

[quote name='OmegaBunny']@CAT MAN if you want to make this right sell me the amp for $100 plus shipping! If it works well I'll bump your rep![/QUOTE]

here is more proof it works lol clamping a db drive pd2000.1 - YouTube jut saying i dont sell anything that doesnt work without notifying the buyer. and everythng is in my possesion. you know who i am mega. i have no use to scam anyone

I know lol. I'm still not sure why you blocked me on FB since I never trolled you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I think all this is a big misunderstanding and needs to be cleared up ASAP.

I know lol. I'm still not sure why you blocked me on FB since I never trolled you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I think all this is a big misunderstanding and needs to be cleared up ASAP.
i went in a blocking spree when i first got my job because i was so stressed.

I am positive that a business using the forum to buy and sell products (whether used or new) requires a vendor membership. If anyone in this thread is doing so, they should be honest and purchase a vendor membership. That's my only qualm. I hope both takes care of this.
Listed in the iTrader rules it requires all sellers to have a 100% positive feedback to buy or sell on the forum. This means the if you have a negative you still have the opportunity to fix the problem before you can sell. This also means that if neither of you get this schit fixed, never of you will be able to buy or sale here.
I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date
Participants