cat man and centergod79 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^asshole above. Apparently I didn't read the whole thread while I did and he thinks all of the thread starters outside of the classifieds aren't the "real members." The community of CA.com this man just told off and that makes me mad. Sorry I like to participate actively with the rest of the active members. Have a nice day.

^asshole above. Apparently I didn't read the whole thread while I did and he thinks all of the thread starters outside of the classifieds aren't the "real members." The community of CA.com this man just told off and that makes me mad. Sorry I like to participate actively with the rest of the active members. Have a nice day.
Why the f*ck am I the a*shole?

I promise, I am no as-shole. When you click on my statistics, you will know I am not here to hinder, I am here to help. I don't think you are an as-shole either. Just a bit of unfortunate things happened and you were forced to defend yourself.

I will just leave this here:

How am I a scammer, I never did anything wrong to anyone, I run a legit business, and would never scam anyone. There was way too many bad angles in this for me to feel comfortable putting this amplifier up for sale in my store, when CAT MAN in the same PM told me about it having a protect issue.
Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.
When you started talking about having a different amp than the one you originally bought, and that's the one you had repaired, not the kenen one, as the buyer, I got scared, not because of the $220, because I get amps shipped into my store everyday, and a lot of them don't get tested right away, and I could have a customer walk in, and see your amp, and like it, the day I get it, and buy it. Now what happens when they buy it, take it home and come back and say, this amp started smoking, wont play, goes in to protect, are they going to say call CATMAN and see whats up, NO, they're going to come to my store that has an excellent rep, and look at me. So therefore I have to be picky over my purchases when I buy used amps online, I only buy used amps for the people who don't have new amp money.
Bottomline is, I wouldn't scam any of you, I'm legit, my business is legit, and I have to look out for my customers and my best interest, and at this time I felt CATMAN was being a little shady, and didn't want any parts of it
I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have.
Man I will give anyone anything I owe them, I don't have no reason to beat nobody, I take direct payment through my business, I'm a public figure, I'm just as liable as any vendor would be, some little $70, man I am a Multi-thousandaire, which will soon be millionaire, but for the time being, I'm a thousandaire. I make 6 figures a year, I have no reason to rip you off.

I am on manufacturers websites, for just about every brand I sell, and every one of them would back my company. And we're not just talking Car Audio either. Anyone buying from me, is 110% safe, if you lived withing 50 miles of my store and wanted certain brands you would have to buy it from me. And I'm picking up more lines this week, as in Sundown, DC, and maybe B2. I ship out packages to peoples doorsteps everyday, their is no lying in me.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/payments.php

I hope you the best with your business ventures. I promise I mean you no harm. I hope you the best Center

[quote name='OmegaBunny']Clear your PM's[/QUOTE]done

[quote name='centergod79']I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds[/QUOTE]
@whitedragon551; can do an ip check easily.
[quote name='centergod79']Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.[/QUOTE]
oh please do it
[quote name='JayDubb757']You mad bro?
Catman I'll take that amp sir.[/QUOTE]
Jeff i need to text you my new number today. old bionic got fried at taco bell :runaround:
[quote name='centergod79']Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.[/QUOTE]you are a flat out liar. you never talked to paypal. because they would tell you the money you sent was frozen. i can get on the line and record the call if you like. but now you are just flat out lying. i made my mistake and admitted it and was honest with you on here and IRL about it. you know what paypal does dont be ignorant.

[quote name='goingdef']I know I was just trying to be all paranoid and butthurt like center there![/QUOTE]trust me. im the mad one. :naughty:

Man I will give anyone anything I owe them, I don't have no reason to beat nobody, I take direct payment through my business, I'm a public figure, I'm just as liable as any vendor would be, some little $70, man I am a Multi-thousandaire, which will soon be millionaire, but for the time being, I'm a thousandaire. I make 6 figures a year, I have no reason to rip you off.
I lost it at multi-thousandaire lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAT MAN

5,000+ posts
Banned
CAT MAN
Roanoke,VA
Start date